IT Support Specialist II
As an IT Support Specialist II with Function One System, Inc., you will be able to exercise various skills in working with multiple clients in the Central New York area. You will attend weekly project planning meetings and will quickly become involved in day-to-day activities. You will be given the opportunity to work on a diverse array of tasks, thus exposing you to a wide variety of technologies. In addition you will potentially be involved in any number of the following tasks:Think you have what it takes to join our team? Apply now using the form below!
- Router configuration and programming through CLI and Web Interfaces.
- IP addressing, subnetting, IP Routing, Policies and NAT.
- VPN configuration and monitoring.
- Layer 3 Switching.
- Network health monitoring.
- Backup and restore activities.
- Business compliance, continuity and disaster recovery planning.
- IP phone system configuration and administration.
- Microsoft 365 administration
- Windows Server installation and configuration.
- Active Directory management.
- Network service configuration and administration. (DNS, DHCP, etc.)
- Group Policy management.
- Windows Server virtualization technologies.
- Application server deployment and administration. (Hyper-V, IIS, SQL Server, Exchange, etc.)
- Workstation deployment, repair and maintenance.
- Virus/Threat protection and removal.
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status. Education
Bachelor's Degree Preferred Company Benefits
- 401(k) with matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm Location
6216 Thompson Road
Syracuse, NY 13206